Monday, January 17, 2011

This Many


I believe that this plants my blog, not unlike me, firmly in the realm of the middle-aged.  I had no idea three years ago when I posted this entry, that I would still be here 1096 days later. But thanks to the support of Mrs. LIAYF, Lukas, and my readers, I am still inspired to keep chucking coal on the LIAYF fires.

I had started on a real post to publish between this one and my Delurking Day post, however a rather charming bout of stomach flu came calling on our home.  With much effort I did get a large cup of coffee down this morning.  It was my only 'solid' in the past 24 hours.

So, with that said, I would just like to thank everyone who has been kind enough to stop by, read, and or comment on one of my nearly 500 posts. 

Your presence is much appreciated.

16 comments:

Giacomo said...

Good stuff! Keep it going until the wheels fall off! :)

"Trauma Mama S" said...

I love, love, love your blog! It is so nice to see such a beautiful relationship between father and son!! Keep it up!

SciFi Dad said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Jack said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Homemaker Man said...

Congrats! It's been my pleasure. That stomach flu came galloping through here a few weeks ago. Blech.

Anonymous said...

I missed mine back in Nov. Hope you celebrated like a rock star.

James (SeattleDad) said...

@Giacomo - Thanks for stopping by. Much appreciated.

@aggy - That is the nicest thing a blogger can hear. Thanks so much.

@Scifi - Thanks sir.

@Jack - Slowly getting there. Thanks.

@Homemaker Man - Yeah, not pleasant at all.

@DC - Not with this flu unfortunately. Maybe next year.

Captain Dumbass said...

Happy anniversary and good luck with the stomach.

Knatolee said...

Congrats, and feel better soon. My hubby is sick as well.

Diplo_Daddy said...

Yes, those stomach bugs are awful. Congrats on three years of successful blogging. I hope to reach that milestone, one day. And as always, thanks for stopping by and reading my rants and ramblings.

Lady Mama said...

Happy 3 years blogging! Keep going. And hope you feel better soon.

Otter Thomas said...

Congrats! On the 3 years. Not the stomach flu. Hope you get better soon.

Mrs. M said...

Happy 3 years to you!! Keep on doing what you're doing. :)

Douglas said...

Congrats on the big 3! And good luck with the stomach bug...those are FUN!

Rachael said...

Happy Blogoversary! I'm glad you're here - amazing how time flies, isn't it?

FilmFather said...

Congrats on three years! May the fourth be with you... :)