Friday, January 2, 2009

Right Back at Cha!

I'm back in business after a week of dealing with my !#%$#$@ wireless router, which basically shut me down completely and rose my frustration level to heights not seen around here in quite some time. Now that I am back up, I'm feeling a bit more Zen once again.

Amid the rising frustration, I had to remember to keep my perspective. This certainly helped.

(I definitely heard the love, did you?)

Hope you all had a terrific New Year's Day and are looking forward to a fantastic new year. Peace.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My New Year's Day was great. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts in 2009.

James (SeattleDad) said...

Thanks Mocha Dad, likewise. Let's hope this is a much better year than the last.

Anonymous said...

Wireless routers have given me my share of fits, and I'm the system administrator in this household! Glad you're back up!

James (SeattleDad) said...

@Rob - I talked to several tech support guys who could not help, bought a brand new one (which didn't help either) then finally it just started working once again. No real explanation.

Dr.Rutledge said...

Hi James,

I'm an academic physician (formerly at Harvard and Stanford) who found your blog while looking for the best health writers. I think your writing is great! I would like to feature you in the Parenting Community on Wellsphere, a top 10 health website that has well over 2 million visitors monthly.

If you would like to learn more, just drop me an email to Dr.Rutledge@wellsphere.com

James (SeattleDad) said...

@Dr. Rutledge - Thanks so much for the kind comments. I dropped you an email and look forward to hearing more.