Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm It

I've been tagged by DC Urban Dad and Zoe's Dad to participate in yet another Meme.

This one is easy. Oh, how I like easy. The rules are:

Go to your documents
Go to your 6th file. (I just went to 'My Pictures', cause I'm a cheater)
Go to your 6th picture.
Blog about it.
Tag 6 friends to do the same.





Surprise!! It's a picture of Lukas. Who'd of guessed that?? Anyway, this is a picture that I actually used in one of my earlier posts "A Real Stand-Up Guy". Lukas hadn't been standing on his own for very long when this picture was taken, however, the post is actually about his budding sense of humor.

A nice way for those newcomers to LIAYF to dip into the archives, which is timely since I am rapidly nearing a major milestone for the blog. Betcha can't guess what that is. Anyway, check out the old post, and let me know what you think.

Oh yeah, and here are my 6 victims. You are by no means obligated to do this.

Clare's Dad
Idaho Dad
NukeDad
Scary Mommy
Being Jake
Dad Stuff

9 comments:

Jason Roth said...

It's fun to see an older pic. It's amazing to see how much he's grown.

James (SeattleDad) said...

@Vegasdad - I know. It goes by so fast. Soon enough Duece will be crawling, standing, then walking too.

Dad Stuff said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll do my best.
Really cute pic.

nonna said...

hey, BEING JAKE, hopefully you will read this cuz your comment section doesn't work and i can't find any other way to contact you. i left you a couple of msgs on your being all of us page, but i guess you haven't checked them.

if you fix it, they will come....

lol

oh, and hi luke i am your father, sorry to highjack your comment section, but i figured you wouldn't mind :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along. Damn time flies. Why god why!!!

James (SeattleDad) said...

@DadStuff - Look forward to seeing the results.

@Nonna - I have been trying to leave a comment for quite some time as well, but have had the same frustration. Good to know it's not just me.

Hope you Liked 'my' post.

@DC - Welcome. It sure does. Where does it go?

Being us... said...

I am sooooo sorry about the comment section being broke on "being jake" I honestly didn't know, I haven't done anything that should have "broke" it. I think it is all better now and look forward to some comments. Sorry again folks!

nonna said...

yes i did like your post. your son is a little cutie and i just want to squeeze his cheeks! thanks for the play-doh recipe, i think me and the g-kid will make some next time he's visiting during inclement weather :)

James (SeattleDad) said...

@Being Us - Glad you finally got it fixed. And thanks for playing along with the meme.

@Nonna - Glad you liked the post. Have fun making the play-doh.